The Junction BIA is looking to expand our boundaries west along Dundas St W to Runnymede Rd; and east to Annette St. If you own a COMMERCIAL property and/or business on Dundas St W between Annette St. and Runnymede Rd. and are not a part of the JBIA, we want you to join us! Please see preliminary map below.
What is a BIA?A Business Improvement Area (BIA) is an association of commercial property owners and tenants within a defined area who work in partnership with the City to create thriving, competitive, and innovative business areas that attract shoppers, diners, tourists, and new businesses. By joining the Junction BIA through a boundary expansion, more local businesses will have the organizational and funding capacity to be catalysts for civic improvement, enhancing the quality of life in their local neighbourhood and the City as a whole.
The benefits of joining a BIA include:
- – Access to funding through the Commercial Facade Improvement Program and the Digital Main Street Transformation Grant
- – Improved streetscaping initiatives with sidewalk planters, year-round floral displays, sidewalk cleaning, graffiti removal, street furniture, parkette creation, and more
- – Participation in signature events including the annual Summer Solstice Festival
- – Inclusion in Junction marketing initiatives, branding, and promotions via social media and marketing platforms
- – Assistance in dealing with the City regarding policies, permits, crime, and construction.
- – Networking opportunities and strategic planning with other local owners
- – Contact us at email@example.com or 416-767-9068
- – Visit the Toronto Association for BIAs (TABIA) website
- – Visit the City of Toronto website